The success of an eCommerce business is highly based on connection, and Smartrmail review 2021 is one of the most quantifiable email marketing tools for running an online store. However, if done correctly, it has the potential to be a very profitable business.
Klaviyo mail, on the other hand, is an email marketing solution designed for internet businesses to automate email and SMS marketing. The primary distinction between Klaviyo mail and Smartrmail is that Klaviyo may be used for both SMS and email marketing, but Smartrmail is just for email marketing.
When it comes to email marketing software, we strongly recommend Klaviyo. As an ESP specifically designed for online stores, Klaviyo offers robust features to help you sell, not just send emails. In case you’re also looking to connect with your customers through SMS, Klaviyo provides an SMS platform that works in sync with your emails, for even better results.
Now that you know the basics, let’s move to the detailed comparison of the two platforms!
Klaviyo vs. Smartrmail: Pricing
- Klaviyo’s prices start from $20/Per-Month
- Pricing Model: Per Feature
- Both Free Trial and Free Version are available.
- Smartrmail’s prices start from $29/Per-Month
- Pricing Model: Not provided by the vendor
- Both Free Trial and Free Version are available.
SmartrMail is less expensive than Klaviyo: As we go through the pricing plans, Smartmail’s starting price appears to be more than Klaviyo’s. However, with Klaviyo, the cost rapidly escalates to hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars as your email list grows, it’s difficult to make a solid return.
SmartrMail saves you money; on average, their subscribers generate $41 for every $1 spent.
Klaviyo vs. Smartrmail: Best For
Klaviyo: 1 to 1000+ users
Because of its easy connections with platforms such as Magento, Shopify, and WooCommerce, Klaviyo primarily delivers services to e-commerce stores. Klaviyo also interacts with B2C and B2B businesses through customized websites.
Smartrmail: 1–1000 or more users
SmartrMail is used by thousands of e-commerce merchants on Shopify and other top platforms to deliver better emails in less time.
Klaviyo vs. Smartrmail: Smart Segmentation
Segmentation implies sending the right email to the right subscriber. Using Smartrmail, you can segment your email lists based on:
- Behavioral Information: Create segments depending on your customers’ browsing habits in your business.
- Previous Purchase Histories: Create segments of clients who have purchased specific goods.
- Participation in A Campaign: Using segmentation, you can keep your email list healthy and re-engage your subscribers.
SmartrMail connects seamlessly with your Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, or Neto shop. To build customizable subgroups relevant to your store, you can choose from hundreds of different segmentation criteria. These segments are then automatically updated as a result of SmartrMail’s deep integration with your shop.
Just like Smartrmail, Klaviyo segments update automatically – so you can worry less about manually maintaining lists and spend your time on new ideas instead.
- You can create behavior-based email segments using website activity: Do you just want to target those who looked at their trousers three times in seven days? If yes, you can easily set up Klaviyo’s unique web tracking and target your emails based on browsing activity.
- You can combine and exclude segments: Are you looking for someone called Emily who bought trousers on Tuesday? There’s no need to worry. For effective targeting in Klaviyo, you just need to specify several conditions for your segments.
Klaviyo vs. Smartrmail: Integrations
Import limitless real-time data from virtually every component of your marketing stack. The more data you include, the more audience insights and personalization opportunities you will uncover. Klaviyo allows you to integrate as much data as you want, with no limits or hidden costs.
SmartrMail allows you to access your store’s data and utilize it to boost your email marketing. They collect more data on purchases and on-site tracking than other email marketing systems. With a single click, you can integrate your Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, or Neto store.
Klaviyo vs. Smartrmail: Automated Flows
Do you ever wonder how you can earn money while you sleep? We present you the answer— “by using automated email flows.” And, with Klaviyo, you don’t have to give up extensive features and strong capabilities in exchange for speed and ease of use. Who said you couldn’t have it all?
- Creating the ultimate customer experience has never been more enjoyable. With its easy drag-and-drop builder, Klaviyo makes it simple to map out your customer journey from beginning to end.
- Unlike other marketing solutions, Klaviyo makes it straightforward to test and optimize automated emails – whether it’s testing with various content, subject lines, or series schedule.
- Using real-time data to trigger email automation is only the tip of the iceberg. Klaviyo allows you to split and branch emails within a series so that you may direct each consumer in the right direction.
- Real-time data is embedded directly into each flow canvas, from open rates to sales produced. Different emails in a sequence may be easily compared to one another.
SmartrMail’s Automated Flows
- The drag-and-drop automated flow builder in SmartrMail makes it simple to set up complex automation in minutes. You may begin with a trigger, such as if a client buys a certain product, and then add emails and conditional splits depending on a range of segmentation choices to build unique journeys for your consumers.
- You can set up welcome email automation for clients who subscribe to your email list.
- Create distinct paths based on whether your new subscriber is an established customer, a first-time buyer, or a repeat consumer, as well as where they signed up.
- The majority of email openings occur on mobile devices, and SmartrMail’s email campaigns are entirely suited for mobile reading.
- With simple segmentation and e-commerce email automation, only deliver relevant information and goods, since most clients will only open emails that are customized based on their prior behavior.
Klaviyo vs. Smartrmail: Final Verdict
Customer-centric organizations know what kinds of experiences they want to provide, but previous technology was incapable of dealing with the size or real-time nature of the information. As a result, firms must rely on advertising and other development avenues over which they have little control.
Both Klaviyo and SmartrMail provide you with a fully integrated email app and world-class support that your consumers would appreciate– you can now become an email marketing expert. In no time, you’ll be sending emails that your consumers love!