This episode is special for us because today marks one year since we launched our podcast. We’re proud to share that since we started, we’ve won the hearts of listeners in 81 countries and 1102 cities.
We are going to share with you 10 the most useful email marketing lessons learned from 1 year of doing this podcast. Listen to the episode and get inspired!
- Email marketing is dying – is it a MYTH?
- Why it’s important to set up automated emails
- How segmentation helps you to be more relevant
- Why and how you can improve your mobile conversions rates in 2021
- What to send in your emails?
- Where to find the right technology for your brand
Links mentioned in this episode:
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.