When it comes to email marketing for eCommerce, there is one strategy that never fails – segmentation. Marketers who use segmented campaigns see as much as a 760% increase in revenue.
But segmenting your list is easier said than done, especially if you’re just starting out.
In this podcast, Vira and Alissa cover some of the basics of segmentation and share actionable tips on how to use it to boost your sales through email.
Listen here or tune in on Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
Have a question you want us to answer on the podcast? Send it to flowium.com/ask
- The most fundamental basics of segmentation
- Some of the simplest yet most effective segmentation strategies
- What is the connection between segmentation and conversion?
Some of the questions we ask:
- Why sending emails out to just EVERYONE all the time is not a good move?
- What are some basics of segmentation?
- When should you segment your list?
- How you can put it into action to power up your email marketing?
Email preference segments in Klaviyo
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.