In the first quarter of 2021, mobile devices generated 54.8% of global website traffic. However, this mobile traffic is converting at less than half the rate of that on desktop, at 2.25% compared to 4.81% for desktop. It seems that people are happy to browse on mobile, but many still prefer to buy on desktop.
In this episode, we’ll look at the reasons why and how you can increase your mobile conversion rates in 2021.
- Design tips and tricks for a mobile version
- Common mistakes which can prevent you from selling on mobile
- How a good page speed influence your shop’s conversion rate
- How to speed up your Shopify
- How to create mobile-friendly popups
- Why it’s important to improve the checkout experience
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.