Do you ever feel like connecting with your customers and earning their attention is harder than ever before? You send out your best emails but still suffer from disappointing open and click-through rates?
How about using offline marketing channels as an online store? Before you brush it off, consider this.
With your customers’ inboxes being flooded with promotional emails, it becomes easy to ignore them. And if the pandemic taught us anything, it’s that communicating online can’t replace real human interaction. And there lies the opportunity.
We’re talking about direct mail as a way to connect with your customers and earn their attention.
In today’s unusual episode packed with unconventional marketing ideas, we interview Arian Radmand, CEO of IgnitePost. IgnitePost promise to boost conversion rates by 9.7 times by creating and sending robotically handwritten notes at scale to grow your business.
So if you are:
- looking for unconventional ways to market that will help you stand out
- experiencing a growth plateau and need a new strategy to drive sales
- among skeptics (as we were before the interview) who don’t believe in the effectiveness of direct mail
this episode is for you.
About today’s guest
Arian Radmand is the CEO of IgnitePost, a service that enables teams to send highly personalized physical outreach at scale. Arian is responsible for setting the overall vision and direction of the business as well as the initial product development.
IgnitePost help marketing & sales teams 10X their conversion rates. They do this by using software and robotics to send real pen & ink notes that are indistinguishable from human handwriting. IgnitePost enable businesses to send more authentic communication to clients & prospects and provide easy tools to create, send, and track campaigns (as well as integrate directly into end CRM systems).
- How to integrate digital marketing and direct mail
- How IgnitePost create personal mail campaigns that outperform email campaigns by 21.3x
- Why today personalization matters more than ever before
- How to use direct mail to prospect new sales leads, deepen relationships with existing clients, and win previous customers back
Some of the questions we ask:
- What is direct marketing?
- How can you segment your direct mail audience?
- How can you track your campaign’s performance?
- Can you drive traffic online with direct mail marketing?
- How to leverage the new shift in attitude and use it to your advantage?
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.