As an eCommerce business, you’re always on the lookout for marketing channels that bring the best results at the lowest cost.
More often than not, social media becomes a disappointment, with you spending $1 to get 80 cents in return, hoping that one day your lifetime value will be greater than the cost of acquiring a lead.
About today’s guest
In today’s brand spotlight, the AWESOME Logan Lee, the co-founder of Wine Awesomeness and DojoMojo.
Wine Awesomeness is a brand that brings wine to the people and proves that good wine isn’t just for aristocrats and PhDs. Called “a thoroughly modern wine club” by Bazaar, Wine Awesomeness is a place to get the best wine online, for a good price, delivered to your door.
DojoMojo is an online platform that helps its users grow their email list, increase social engagement, and generate sales by running sweepstakes along with performance analytics. Some of the brands which use DojoMojo are HarperCollins, BAZAAR, theSkimm, HEARST, COSMOPOLITAN, and PONCHO.
- What is partnership marketing and how to use it to build a killer email list
- How to use email to power up your sales
- The importance of connecting with your customers to the brand and revenue
Some of the questions we ask:
- What marketing channels did you use at the beginning to kickstart your growth?
- How did you use partnership marketing to grow your business?
- How did you use DojoMojo to build your list of subscribers?
- What’s your go-to strategy to acquire new customers?
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.