The end of last year was all about preparing a game plan for 2021. After the holidays, you feel recharged and ready to get things done.
But before you dive into the execution of your strategy, it’s worth taking a look at this year’s trends – to stay relevant and to see how you can apply them in your marketing.
That is why in today’s episode, we’re sharing top 4 trends that will shape eCommerce marketing this year.
- How long it takes an average eCommerce customer to commit to a purchase and what you can do to cut that time
- The best channel to use if you’re starting out as an eCommerce brand
- Biggest mistakes eCommerce businesses make when sending emails that turn their customers away from them
- A few tricks to help you personalize your emails, so you can increase your open and click-through rates
- Why in 2021 it’s crucial to integrate empathy and build human connections if you want to grow, regardless of the niche you’re in
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.