As an email marketing agency, we found ourselves in the unique position of helping clients to make decisions regarding their business practices and advising on where to go. In today’s episode, we’ll be talking about the biggest lessons this turbulent year taught us.
- Every piece of content that you produce even in your email marketing should either EDUCATE, ENTERTAIN or INSPIRE
- How to focus on relevance and providing value rather than always hitting your subscribers with an ask
- Case studies are powerful because they show how one of your customers solved a specific problem successfully and with measurable results using your company’s pro
- You had to be flexible this year to make it through
- Why it’s important to show your customers that you actually care for them
- The more you can make your email marketing feel like it’s coming from a real person, the more engaging and effective it will be
Some of the questions we ask:
- What educational content should you send?
- How to inspire your customer?
- Why empathy is a valuable quality in this turbulent year?
- What are some tricks on how to be more personal in your email?
- Why is it important to be flexible?
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.