Table of Contents
Critical Components of Integrating A Custom Ecommerce CartThere are four critical components of integrating with Klaviyo. The following are the essential components of integrating your bespoke e-commerce cart:
- Customer data
- Website activity
- Order activity
- When someone visits your website, you are said to be “active on site.”
- Viewed Product – When a customer views a product. Added to Cart – When a customer adds an article to their shopping cart.
- Started Checkout – When a user arrives at the checkout page.
- Order Placed – When an order is successfully processed on your network.
- Ordered Product – A unique event for each item in completed order.
- Fulfilled Order – When an order is fulfilled, it is forwarded to the customer.
- Order Cancelled – When a consumer cancels their order.
- Order Reimbursed – When a customer’s order gets refunded.
- Catalog Feed – Your product catalog’s XML or JSON feed.