It is very important to have a good and/or great sender reputation when you use email marketing in your business. Many of my clients ask me how they can check and improve their sending reputation. In this post, I will show you resources I use to check a website sending reputation.
- Talos Intelligence – on this site you can see overview of your domain reputation. The report will include if your domain is black lister, your score, your email volume and etc.
- Reputation Authority – on this site you simply enter your domain and it shows your reputation on color coded scale from good to bad.
- Barracuda Central – this is a spammer IP and Domain database. You can see if your domain is listed in their database.
- SendersScore.org – this is a website where you enter you domain or IP adress and it show you some basic metrics about your sender score. Also, you can create a free account and get more information about your score.
There are some basics setups you have to do to maintain and increase your senders reputation:
- Set up SPF (Sender Policy Framework)
- Set up Sender ID
- Set up DKIML
- Set up your email marketing software with proper information