Our greatest desire on this podcast is to bring you relevant content, that is not only related to email marketing, but that will bring you the greatest value possible to help your business be as successful as possible.
In this episode, we interview Chase Clymer, co-founder of Electric Eye Agency. He shares his best tricks for eCommerce brands trying to scale in this pandemic/post-pandemic world.
About today’s guest
Chase Clymer is the Co-founder at Electric Eye where he and his team create Shopify-powered sales machines from strategic design, development, and marketing decisions. He is also the host of Honest Ecommerce, a weekly podcast where we provide online store owners with honest, actionable advice to increase their sales and grow their business.
Some of the questions we ask:
- What is the most challenging part of scaling an eCommerce business in 2021?
- What are the 3 most important KPIs, when it comes to scaling your eCommerce business?
- What are the highest ROI ways to bring traffic to a Shopify store today?
- How important is content when it comes to scaling your eCommerce business? What should you write/talk about?
- What are some of your favorite eCommerce apps/platforms to help you scale in 2021?
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.