A brand turned lifestyle: co-founder of RSVLTS shares how to go from making t-shirts for fun to creating a wildly successful eCommerce business with a loyal customer following.
About today’s guest
Stephen Gebhardt, co-founder of RSVLTS, one of the most exciting and fastest growing lifestyle apparel brands in America. The brand has licensing partnerships with 21st Century Fox, NBC Universal, MLBPA, Paramount, Bob Ross, MGM and many other household names, and has been featured everywhere from ESPN to Good Morning America.
- How RSVLTS went from not having a single license and almost getting sued by Fox (yes, that Fox!) to partnering with them and now getting things ready for global distribution
- Why email became an essential element of RSVLTS’ marketing strategy
- How spending 3 weeks on sending highly personalized emails saved their reputation in a time of crisis
Some of the questions we ask:
- Any advice for those trying to decide, “Should I sell on Amazon or Shopify”?
- Since the time you started RSVLTS, how has your email marketing strategy evolved? What did you learn?
- Email marketing or social media: which one is better for selling as an eCommerce business?
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.