RFM segmentation is a customer segmentation technique used in marketing to analyze and rank customers based on their past purchase behavior. The acronym RFM stands for:
- Recency: How recently a customer has made a purchase
- Frequency: How often a customer makes purchases
- Monetary Value: How much money a customer has spent
Listen to the episode and learn how to use RFM segmentation to personalize your customer journey!
- What is RFM Segmentation? What does it stand for?
- How to encourage your customers to take action this Black Friday / Cyber Monday
- How to make the most of your market with foolproof segmentation methods
- Use recency, frequency, and AOV to prioritize your customers
- What tools and processes to use for analyzing data and perfecting your segmentation strategy
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.