There’s not one way to start and grow your eCommerce business. And this week’s guest is a living proof.
In today’s episode, Kevin Urrutia from Chester Travels reveals how he built and grew his business from 0 to $1.5mln in 2 years combining all the benefits of Amazon FBA with the advantage of also having his own eCommerce platform.
About today’s guest
Francis has worked on the ground floor and helped build Klaviyo’s sending infrastructure and deliverability monitoring tools over the past 3+ years. He has helped 1,000’s of senders fight their way out of the spam folder and continues to leverage his expertise as he learns and grows with the Deliverability & Compliance community.
- A handful of expert tips on discovering your perfect audience as an eCommerce business
- The importance of giving your customer the content they’re looking for
- Navigating the pandemic as a travel brand
- Using one simple yet highly effective email marketing trick that always gets Chester Travels tons of engagement
Some of the questions we ask:
- What is Chester and what makes it different?
- How did Kevin approach building his audience from scratch?
- What led Kevin to leave his career as a developer and pursue e-commerce instead?
- What was the first thing Kevin put his money into as a company and why?
Grow your business through email marketing in 2021: 4 timeless strategies
Sign up to receive email updates
Enter your name and email address below and I'll send you periodic updates about the podcast.
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.