The months of January and February can often be slow for consumer spending, with people setting resolutions to spend less in the new year and possibly canceling subscriptions. But fear not, because we have five winning strategies to help you navigate this challenging period and keep those sales rolling in.
So, this episode is packed with valuable insights to help you beat the post-Black Friday slump and keep your eCommerce business thriving. Stay tuned, because you won’t want to miss a single minute of this episode. Let’s get started!
- Effective product launch strategies
- Why it’s important to understand customer resolutions
- How to capture your customers’ attention and generate excitement after holidays
- Popular eCommerce brands that you can learn from
- Teasers, anticipation, exclusive access, and strategic leaks that can generate excitement and drive sales
- The power of loyalty programs and referral programs during the slow period
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Andriy is an Email Marketing Consultant and CEO of Flowium
According to LinkedIn, Andriy is a Top Email Marketing Voice. He authored the Klaviyo Master course to help business owners grow their email subscribers list and figure out the technicalities behind this software.
He’s an avid reader devoted to his two beautiful daughters and loving wife.