If you’re in eCommerce you’ve probably heard: Bots are the future. And I would strongly disagree with that statement. Bot-powered commerce is ALREADY our modern-day reality.
Here are some mind blowing numbers.
According to Business Insider, the chatbot market size is projected to grow from $2.6 billion in 2019 to $9.4 billion by 2024. That’s a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.7 percent.
So if you are still wondering whether or not your eCommerce business should create a bot, you’re asking the wrong question.
Today, we have a very special guest Michelle Barnum Smith, who we will ask all the right questions about Bots.
Michelle builds and consults eCommerce and Amazon sellers on how to leverage the power of Facebook Messenger bots to grow their businesses.
About today’s guest:
Michelle is an Amazon Chatbot expert who helps you rank, launch, get reviews, and build your brand with chat marketing.
- What’s in store for Facebook Messenger
- Facebook messenger strategies you can use in your eCommerce business today
Some of the questions we ask:
- How can you grow your email list with a Facebook messenger bot?
- How can you recover lost sales (abandoned cart) with chatbots?
- How to do upselling and cross-selling with chatbots?
- Is messenger marketing more effective than email marketing?
- Will chatbots replace marketing completely one day?