This time, we hosted a very special guest – the founder and email marketing Einstein of our company, Andriy Boychuk.
In this episode, Andriy tells us how he started Flowium and what it took to build the marketing agency that Flowium is today.
Want us to answer your question on the podcast? Send it to flowium.com/ask
About today’s guest
Andriy Boychuk is a founder of Flowium, an email marketing agency for eCommerce.
Andriy authored the Klaviyo Master course to help business owners grow their email subscribers list and figure out the technicalities behind this software. It’s a self-paced online course with detailed tutorials, tips, and tricks to level up email marketing.
- The sources of learning for eCommerce marketers and entrepreneurs who are starting in email marketing
- Typical email marketing mistakes and what to do about them
- The key message eCommerce business owners should hear about email marketing
Some of the questions we ask:
- What were the biggest challenges and obstacles you’ve faced when you first started in email marketing?
- What are some typical email marketing mistakes you commonly see with clients when they’re starting out with email marketing?
- What are some sources of learning you would recommend for e-commerce marketers and entrepreneurs who are just starting?
KLAVIYO SETUP CHECKLIST (free)
Sign up to receive email updates
Enter your name and email address below and I'll send you periodic updates about the podcast.
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.