In this episode, we’re diving into the nitty gritty of deliverability updates from Gmail and Yahoo. Learn everything you need to know about how these updates will affect your email marketing efforts.
About Today’s Guest
Bobi Nikolovksi is one of the few top Klaviyo pros who offers a unique insider perspective on working with Klaviyo.
Over the last 3 years, he has been working at Flowium, where our primary goal is to help our clients improve and maintain their email marketing strategies. Overall, Bobi has almost 8 years of email marketing experience working remotely for 2 different companies.
- A critical December 2023 deliverability update that will affect email deliverability if not addressed
- Three inbox protection updates announced by Gmail and Yahoo
- SPF, DMARC, and DKIM records: what they are and how to set up a record in your hosting provider
- Spoofing and phishing: the difference and how they will be impacted after the deliverability updates take effect
- The changes in unsubscribe buttons and what Klaviyo is going to do about it
- Potential alterations to custom preference pages you may need to make
- How will these changes impact the user experience?
- When should people start preparing for these changes?
- What tools and resources can you recommend to help people prepare for these changes?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Andriy is an Email Marketing Consultant and CEO of Flowium
According to LinkedIn, Andriy is a Top Email Marketing Voice. He authored the Klaviyo Master course to help business owners grow their email subscribers list and figure out the technicalities behind this software.
He’s an avid reader devoted to his two beautiful daughters and loving wife.