In this podcast episode, we take a profound plunge into the realm of eCommerce email and SMS marketing alongside Robbie Fitzwater. He shares insights about the latest book he collaborated on with fellow marketing experts, which is brimming with a treasure trove of 350 ideas designed to fuel your business growth, fortify your brand, comprehend your target audiences, establish trust and credibility, embrace emerging technologies, foresee industry shifts, and much more.
Remember, email is not dead; it’s all about delivering exceptional content and building meaningful relationships. Tune in to learn more!
About today’s guest
Robbie Fitzwater is the founder of MKTG Rhythm, an email marketing agency focusing on retention. He prides himself on teaching his clients to be better email marketers themselves. MKTG Rhythm aims to help clients build out and optimize their email ecosystem. He’s been making waves in the digital marketing world since 2008. He also teaches digital marketing and social media strategy as part of the Clemson MBA program as a side gig.
Some of the questions we ask:
- What are some common mistakes businesses make with their email marketing efforts?
- How can businesses enhance the value and engagement of their email marketing for recipients, shifting it away from being perceived as a constant bother?
- What are some practical tips on how businesses can grow their email list and maintain a thriving relationship with their subscribers?
- How can businesses repurpose content from other channels and align it with their email campaigns?
- How can businesses create an authentic and personal touch in their email communications, and how does this contribute to long-term customer loyalty?
- Will AI play a significant role in reshaping the future of email marketing?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.