Newsletters are a perfect way to create a strong personal connection with your customers at scale.
Connection leads to trust, and trust means they’ll choose you over your competitors when picking out their Christmas gifts.
But if you ever tried starting a newsletter, you know how hard it can be to stand out in your customers’ inboxes when they’re bursting at the seams with hundreds of other emails.
Luckily, there are a few tricks you can use to create effective newsletters.
In this episode, our hosts Alissa and Vira share the 3 golden rules of creating the kind of eCommerce newsletters your customers look forward to, impatiently refreshing their inbox.
- The one thing to keep in mind when crafting your subject lines
- What makes a perfect newsletter
- Our podcast hosts’ litmus test for a good newsletter
- The three factors to consider when crafting a newsletter
- How to craft the kind of newsletter copy that inspires your customers to take action
- The cringe-worthy and costly mistake you should never to make when writing newsletters
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.