It’s the most magical time of the year!
Take advantage of the season with 7 must-send emails during the month of January. Today, our very own email Einstein, Vira, walks you through a handful of examples that help keep your audience engaged heading into the New Year.
Learn to align content with customer resolutions, use quizzes to make your emails more interactive, and offer value through promotions, storytelling, or historical and cultural context. Let’s get into it!
- 7 different types of campaigns you need to send to your email list
- A handful of our favorite email-marketing specific January holidays
- How to tap into your audience’s pain points and resolutions for this season of new beginnings
- How to provide value through quizzes, promos, or storytelling
- How to balance warm New Year wishes with promotional email marketing
- Inspiration for New Year email design
- Do’s and dont’s for Lunar New Year copy and design
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.