In this highly informational episode, our host Vira Sadlak chats with Brett Bernstein, the founder & CEO of Gatsby, to talk about influencer marketing, ambassador programs, and how this relates to Email/SMS marketing. With Black Friday Cyber Monday season just around the corner, Brett explains how this technology can make your approach to the holiday season even smarter.
About today’s guest
Brett Bernstein is a marketer, tech wiz, and entrepreneur. He is the founder & CEO of Gatsby, a platform that adds Instagram and TikTok influencer marketing to Klaviyo, Stamped, and more!
- How to apply insights from influencer marketing to email and SMS marketing.
- How to upscale influencer marketing and ambassador programs.
- How Gatsby helps brands get great user generated content (UGC) at scale.
- Making your marketing more authentic with UGC.
Some of the questions we ask:
- What is Gatsby and how does it work?
- How can brands or agencies use Gatsby to improve BFCM sales?
- How does the automation work when working with Gatsby?
- How do you connect loyalty programs with Gatsby?
- What are bad practices with this type of marketing?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.