Do I need a mobile app if my website is mobile-responsive?
It wasn’t too long ago that store owners were asking if they really needed a website. After all, they already had a big sign in front of their shop, so how was a website going to help them?
So the new argument goes a little something like, “Do I really need an app? I already have a website.”
The short answer is yes.
The mobile revolution is creating a new buzz in businesses and the eCommerce space is no exception to this. Mobile eCommerce app for your business is changing how online shopping is done.
Over 1.2 billion people worldwide access the internet from their smartphones. That’s four times the population of the US.
Today we will be talking to Sina Mobasser, Founder & COO at Tapcart, the market leader in mobile eCommerce and a team of enthusiasts devoted to helping eCommerce brands grow their presence on mobile.
About today’s guest
Sina Mobasser is the Founder & COO at Tapcart, the market leader in mobile eCommerce. Previously Co-Founder and COO of TestMax, the market leader in mobile test prep software. Created Pop Quiz, a Top-10 iPhone app used by millions today.
- Why having a webstore is no longer enough for eCommerce brands
- The basic functionalities of Tapcart and how to use it to launch a world-class mobile app for your brand with no coding required
- Best practices to get people to download your app
- Winning mobile app strategies like re-launch campaign, smart app banner, emailing your database
Some of the questions we ask:
- How much does it cost to develop an eCommerce mobile app from scratch?
- What are the clear signs your Shopify store needs a mobile app?
- How can you get your customers to download online store apps?
- What are some successful push notification strategies?
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.