Tapcart is a Shopify Plus Certified App that empowers eCommerce merchants to launch a mobile app and connect with shoppers via push notifications.
Today we will be talking to Sina Mobasser, Founder & COO at Tapcart, the market leader in mobile eCommerce and a team of enthusiasts devoted to helping eCommerce brands grow their presence on mobile.
About today’s guest
Sina Mobasser is the Founder & COO at Tapcart, the market leader in mobile eCommerce. Previously Co-Founder and COO of TestMax, the market leader in mobile test prep software. Created Pop Quiz, a Top-10 iPhone app used by millions today.
- Why having a webstore is no longer enough for eCommerce brands
- The basic functionalities of Tapcart and how to use it to launch a world-class mobile app for your brand with no coding required
- Best practices to get people to download your app
- Winning mobile app strategies like re-launch campaign, smart app banner, emailing your database
Some of the questions we ask:
- How much does it cost to develop an eCommerce mobile app from scratch?
- What are the clear signs your Shopify store needs a mobile app?
- How can you get your customers to download online store apps?
- What are some successful push notification strategies?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.