About today’s guest
Dilyar Askar is a Senior Manager at Justuno. Has a passion for growth hacking (finding ingenious ways to market and grow a brand without breaking resources), successful track record in sales and partnerships, loves building niche online businesses and scaling them, infectiously vibrant, energetic, a DJ, an Uyghur, and helping lead Agency efforts and manages Flowium partnership.
- The most common technical mistakes businesses make when starting out with email marketing
- How to stop your emails from ending up in the spam folder
- How and where to check your email deliverability
- Red flags that tell you your deliverability is off
- Must-have tech tools every brand should set up to improve email deliverability
- What spam traps are and how to avoid them
- Growing your email list – best practices
- Spam bots and what to do about them
Some of the questions we ask:
- What is email deliverability? How is email deliverability calculated?
- What is a sender’s reputation? How to check my sending reputation?
- What are the key points that influence email deliverability and your reputation as a sender?
- How can you train inbox providers to recognize you as a “good” sender if you are just starting with email marketing?
- What is list scrubbing and how can I do it for my email list?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.