One. Hundred. Episodes.
This episode is a celebration of a milestone that the entire team behind Email Einstein is incredibly proud of. From everyone at Email Einstein, thank you to every single listener. We would not be here without you. One hundred is a big number, and we have a big episode to celebrate!
This week Vira and Flowium’s founder Andriy Boychuk sit down to discuss what trends will take off for email marketers in 2022. We’ll discuss where this industry is headed and what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve in 2022.
If you’re dying to know what’s hot and definitely not in 2022, this episode is for you! Stay tuned.
About today’s guest
Vira is joined by Flowium’s founder and CEO, Andriy Boychuk! He requires no introduction. He’s the reason you’re listening to this episode. When he’s not working to help more clients boost their eCommerce email marketing strategy, or filming his next YouTube Video, Andriy enjoys a movie night with his family.
- Why we believe that email will continue to be relevant in 2022 and beyond.
- Our preferred ideal send times to encourage opens and clicks.
- How the pandemic changed how we look at email
- Why protecting your users’ privacy will only become more critical this year.
- How and why to implement omnichannel marketing.
Some of the questions we ask:
- Email vs. SMS marketing in 2022 who will win?
- Is tracking open rates still a useful metric in 2022?
- Are plain-text emails still viable going forward?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.