Join our host Vira Sadlak and Dennis Mistrioty, co-founder & CEO of BATCH, as they dive into the CBD industry’s inner workings. Discover BATCH’s standout strategies, learn how they use their SEO prowess to generate leads, and hear about their journey through advertising hurdles.
About Today’s Guest
The Co-founders of BATCH, Dennis Mistrioty, Griff Lynch, and Andy Gould are three lifelong friends who grew up in the greater Milwaukee area and went on to attend the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
Merging their chemistry acumen with a dedication to natural wellness, Dennis and his team offer a behind-the-scenes look at their entire production process, from hemp farming to extraction and bottling. This transparency, central to BATCH’s ethos, ensures customers can confidently and enthusiastically embrace the products they consume.
In addition, BATCH’s devotion to integrity and quality has positioned them as a distinguished contract manufacturer for over 50 CBD and wellness brands. BATCH Labs is also proud to be GMP-certified.
- How BATCH stands out in the industry
- How to optimize SEO for CBD brands
- How to navigate advertising challenges in the CBD industry
- Why Klaviyo is the best platform for CBD brands
- Why education is the cornerstone of effective marketing strategy
- How BATCH boosts their AOV & LTV through email
- Insights from BATCH’s CEO: a winning retention strategy
- How to build brand authority and generate leads with Affiliate Marketing and SEO
- BATCH’s email customer journey
- What is email deliverability? How is email deliverability calculated?
- What is a sender’s reputation? How to check my sending reputation?
- What are the key points that influence email deliverability and your reputation as a sender?
- How can you train inbox providers to recognize you as a “good” sender if you are just starting with email marketing?
- What is list scrubbing and how can I do it for my email list?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.