It’s finally that time of year again! Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner. If you’re looking for some creative ways to promote your store or business, then listen to the episode.
We’re going to share seven different ideas with you that will help make your promotions stand out against all of the other stores out there.
- 7 Promotional strategy ideas for Black Friday Cyber Monday
- What to choose: percentage or dollar discount?
- The most common reason for abandoning carts during holidays
- How to convert customers and earn loyalty with the free gifts
- Is the strategy “Buy one, get one” right for your business?
- How effectively use a loyalty program during Black Friday Cyber Monday
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.