There are two key ways to grow your business. The first is to continuously acquire new customers. The second is to focus on retaining existing clients and increasing their lifetime value (CLTV). Although the first way can work for a while, it’s not sustainable and too expensive.
Loyalty programs are still one of the most powerful and effective ways to increase your customer lifetime value.
The reason is because it’s a virtuous cycle – when you reward your customers for choosing you instead of our competitors, they will be more likely to pick you over your competitor next time around.
In this episode of Email Einstein, our hosts Vira and Alissa are joined by Tim Peckover, Senior Manager of Marketing & Community at Smile.io.
About today’s guest
Tim Peckover is the Sr Manager of Marketing & Community at Smile, helping growing brands turn one-time shoppers into loyal repeat customers. A proud father of two, when Tim has spare time you can usually find him in a good book accompanied by a strong cup of coffee.
Smile.io is the world’s largest loyalty platform, providing easy-to-use reward programs that help scaling eCommerce brands transform one-time sales into repeat, loyal customers.
Over 50,000 brands use Smile points, referral, and VIP programs to maximize their acquisition efforts and turn transactional purchases into passionate brand advocates that can’t help but come back again and again.
- eCommerce loyalty programs – what they are and what they look like
- How to start a customer loyalty program
- How to use Smile.io to boost your customer lifetime value
- Proven tactics on how to leverage a loyalty program for your business
- How to measure the effectiveness of your Customer Loyalty Program
Some of the questions we ask:
- Do rewards programs really move the needle in eСommerce specifically?
- Is Smile.io for everyone? What kinds of people should work with Smile?
- What is the best way to let your customers know about your loyalty program?
- How does Smile.io and Klaviyo work together?
- What are the best ways to use rewards program data to create targeted, timely campaigns and flows?
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.