Could a bad review actually help your brand? In this week’s episode, we learn how to boost your marketing stack with zero-party data. Our host Vira Sadlak chats with Gabrielle San Nicola from Okendo. She talks about collecting valuable zero-party data and how to use that data to strengthen your brand & bring in more sales. Tune in to learn this week’s super informative episode of Email Einstein.
About today’s guest
Gabrielle San Nicola is a Strategic Partnership Manager at Okendo. She is a former founder and has been in the eCommerce space for over six years. Most of her career has been spent working with top marketing agencies, and now she leads East Coast & EMEA agency partnerships at Okendo.
Connect with Gabrielle here: email email@example.com and on LinkedIn.
- All about Okendo
- How Okendo helps brands collect information about customers
- What is zero-party data, and how to use it to market better
- How negative reviews can help your brand
- How to generate high-impact zero-party data
Some of the questions we ask:
- What is zero-party data?
- Should you publish negative reviews?
- How do you collect high-impact zero-party data?
- What is Okendo?
- How do we collect actionable insights? How do we use these insights?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.