Our Klaviyo superstar Bobi Nikolovski and Email Einstein’s host Vira Sadlak sit down to discuss all things deliverability.
Offering an impressive track record in email marketing, Bobi shares valuable insights to help you navigate the complex landscape of email deliverability. Plus, with Vira’s quick-witted questions that had Bobi share insider knowledge and lots of behind-the-scenes, this is an episode you don’t want to miss.
About today’s guest
This episode’s guest is Bobi Nikolovski, our Head Email Marketing Technician & Quality Assurance Specialist.
Over the last 3 years, Bobi’s unwavering dedication at Flowium has been crucial in taking our clients’ email strategy to new heights.
With an impressive track record of 8 years, Bobi has consistently demonstrated his commitment to excellence and innovation in the field of email marketing.
- What factors contribute to strong deliverability
- The fastest way to ruin your sender’s reputation
- A crucial metric that often determines your deliverability rate
- How to set up a dedicated domain in Klaviyo
- What happens when you get blacklisted
- What to do when you notice a sudden drop in your open rate
- A creative way to quickly fix your click rates
- A rapid-action checklist for boosting your deliverability and sender’s reputation
Some of the questions we ask:
- What’s the difference between delivery and deliverability?
- What is dedicated sending domain and is it critical to have it?
- What does the iOS 15 update mean in the context of deliverability?
- Is there a single place where I can clearly see whether my deliverability rate is good or bad?
- Does landing in the promotions tab mean I have bad sender’s reputation?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.