You’ve probably heard people talking about segmentation before, but have you ever wondered what it’s all about?
In today’s episode, we go deep into all things market segmentation with our guest, Emil Kristensen.
From the bare-bones of segmentation to advanced practices, this episode is perfect for email geeks to learn how to optimize their segmentation strategies.
Tune in to learn more and level up your eCommerce marketing strategies on this week’s episode of Email Einstein.
- The basics of segmentation
- How segmentation helps retention
- Why segmentation is essential to successful marketing
- How to start segmenting your audience
- How to use segmenting to advance your marketing strategy
Some of the questions we ask:
- How is segmentation different depending where you’re at in the customer journey?
- How do you collect data with drip?
- How do you organize data to optimize segmentation?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.