Oh the long-standing question –
Should you focus on PPC or SEO as an eCommerce store?
Some will say PPC is the lifeline for all product-based businesses, but as we found out in this week’s episode, it’s not that simple.
This time, we’re joined by Vincent Moreau, the founder and CEO of SEO Therapy, a premium full-service SEO agency that builds human-centered strategies that help businesses grow in a profitable and enjoyable way.
Tune in for this exciting episode packed with actionable insights and SEO banter.
About today’s guest
Vincent is the founder and CEO of SEO Therapy. He has a proven track record of helping companies across different industries, including eCommerce, improve their online revenue through careful design and implementation of digital marketing strategies.
Some of the problems Vincent and his team at SEO Therapy help solve include reliance on PPC, not enough leads, and lack of online vision.
- What SEO is and why it’s so important for eCommerce
- Why you can’t look at SEO as a checklist
- The one thing people forget to take into account that makes title tags, meta descriptions, and content optimization obsolete
- What differentiates good SEO from bad one
- The one small thing people often forget when it comes to SEO, but that makes a big difference
Some of the questions we ask:
- What are the indicators that your store would benefit more from SEO or PPC?
- What are some common mistakes that sellers make when it comes to SEO?
- Shopify SEO or WordPress SEO?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.