Today, our host Vira Sadlak talks with the Co-Founders of ProductPinion, Matthew Kostan, and Andri Sadlak. In this exciting episode, these eCommerce experts talk about split testing, shopper interviews, and analyzing customer behavior to improve your customers’ journey. Get actionable insights from today’s episode, and level up your brand with Email Einstein.
About Matthew Kostan
Matthew Kostan is the CEO & Co-Founder of ProductPinion. Matt is an entrepreneur, speaker, and brand creator. He’s created multiple 7 figure brands and launched 8 successful Kickstarter projects, all based on the power of shopper feedback. His work has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, and Entrepreneur.
About Andri Sadlak
Andri is a CVO & Co-Founder of ProductPinion. Originally from Ukraine, Andri came to Canada and became an entrepreneur after losing his job. He realized his passion for building e-commerce brands and using data and managed to scale his first Amazon business to 15 products in under 3 years. Andri’s mission is to spread the word about using data to improve a customer’s journey and make other entrepreneurs more money.
- How to use customer behavior data to grow your business
- How ProductPinion allows you to grow your Shopify website
- How real customers shop on Shopify stores
- What do customers really care about?
Some of the questions we ask:
- How does the ProductPinion process work?
- How does ProductPinion help you test?
- Are shoppers aware that their behavior is being monitored? Would this impact their behavior?
- What if I already have an audience but want to improve their experience?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.