Your customer lifetime value is a crucial metric that reflects the overall health of your eCommerce business.
And it’s hard enough to increase your CLTV when you sell a product people buy frequently, but how do you keep your customers coming back for more when your products need to be replaced every few years?
In this week’s episode, we’re interviewing Ricky Joshi, the Co-Founder of Saatva. Saatva is a vertically integrated eCommerce luxury mattress company. It was placed on the Inc 500 from 2015 – 2018, and also named the 7th fastest growing privately held retailer in America. Saatva takes a very traditional and inefficient brick and mortar business and replaces it with an exclusively eCommerce based business model.
Ricky shares the best tips on how to grow an eCommerce business and become a disruptor even in such a traditional industry as mattresses.
Tune in for this fun and insightful interview.
About today’s guest
Ricky Joshi co-founded Saatva. Before that, he’d founded several other companies and has 20+ years of experience in marketing, sales, and branding.
- The unexpected surprises Joshi has come across as they tested what works and what doesn’t
- Saatva’s secret to success and how they disrupted one of the most traditional retail industries
- Best ways to increase the customer lifetime value as an eCommerce business
Some of the questions we ask:
- How do you increase Lifetime Customer Value (LCV) and Average order purchase value selling products people buy only every few years?
- How do you keep bringing value to your customers/How do you keep them engaged?
- What are the most common misconceptions people have about marketing a mattress?
- How do you collect and utilize User Generated Content (UGC)?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.