Does it ever feel like customers only come to your site when you’re running a promotion or have a discount code? Are they only buying one item and not returning?
If this is something you’ve experienced, it might be time to take a closer look at your Average Order Value (AOV) with the help of Vira and Nick Hein!
We’ll help you calculate your AOV, diagnose any problems, and provide effective strategies to help you boost it! AOV is a great metric for the health of your business. We’ll help you turn that metric into actionable, profitable results for your eCommerce business!
Let’s get started.
About today’s guest
This week’s guest is Nick Hein, the Director of Sales at Rebuy. He and his team have spent the last five years creating a powerful platform to help eCommerce sellers like you!
Rebuy is a world-class personalization engine to accelerate revenue growth for Shopify store owners. They help create personalized, on-site experiences for your customers, so you can convert more traffic and grow your business faster!
- What is your AOV and how to calculate it
- Why you should be tracking your AOV
- How to use AOV to determine customer insights & target the right shoppers
- When and where to offer cross-sells and upsells to your customers
- How to increase AOV with promotions
Some of the questions we ask:
- What is Average Order Value (AOV) and why it is one of the most important metrics for an eCommerce retailer to track?
- What is the difference between cross-selling and up-selling?
- How does Rebuy Engine help increase AOV?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.