Podcast
3 min read

#75. Three High Converting Email Automations to Implement in 2022

Written by Vira and Alissa
Podcast
3 min read
iTunesSpotifyPodchaserPodcast AddictDeezerListen NotesRSS

Hot off the presses: The Einsteins are back with a brand new episode! This week Alissa and Vira dive into some exciting new flows to implement in 2022. If you’re looking for some incredibly high converting automations, you’ve come to the right place.

Did you know the top 10% of customers are worth as much as 6x more than the other 90% of your list? It’s true. Your repeat customers are your best friends. When used correctly, the Replenishment Flow and the Repeat Purchase Nurture Flow are powerful tools. We’re here to show you how to personalize them for your business!

Plus, we’ll teach you the one flow that Vira recently implemented and now accounts for 50% of her client’s revenue!

Tune in to find out what it is!

You’ll learn

  • A simple two-email flow that can boost your revenue, instantly. 
  • How to set up a Replenishment Flow to make the most of your repeat customers. 
  • How to leverage your consumer data to perfectly time your repeat purchase emails.

Links mentioned in this episode

But how can you take advantage of this extraordinary time without ploughing money into ad spend or taking time away from other crucial aspects of your business? Tune in for today’s episode where Alissa and Vira are sharing advice on how to prepare for the busiest online holiday season ever.

Tune in for today’s episode where Alissa and Vira are sharing advice on how to prepare for the busiest online holiday season ever. Tune in for today’s episode where Alissa and Vira are sharing advice on how to prepare for the busiest online holiday season ever.

Meet your hosts

Vira Sadlak​

Vira Sadlak​

Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada

When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.

Alternatively, try her email at vira@flowium.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.

Alissa Horta

Alissa Taggart

Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!

Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.

Have a question?
Send them our way through the form below and we'll see how we can help.