Who doesn’t love games? They’re fun, engaging, and a great way to share experiences with the ones we love.
Can we use games to improve engagement and customer retention in our email marketing strategy? That’s what our special guest Dmitry Kudrenko is here to help us uncover!
For those who don’t know, gamification is “the application of typical elements of game playing (e.g., point scoring, competition with others, rules of play) to other areas like online marketing to encourage engagement with a product or service.”
This episode is all about how you can use gamification can help improve email performance, boost engagement, and even drive revenue!
Let’s get into it!
About today’s guest
Dmitry Kudrenko is a lifelong entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in the software development world, 10 specifically in email marketing. To say he’s an expert in his field would be a huge understatement. He’s the founder, CEO, and mastermind behind Stripo – an online email template tool that will help upgrade your emails look and feel in minutes!
- How game elements engage us and which strategies to implement in your email strategy.
- Why ‘fun’ is such a powerful and underutilized marketing tool.
- How to boost engagement with point systems, challenges, and more!
- How to use Stripo to create interactive email elements easily.
- When to use gamification in your email marketing strategy.
Some of the questions we ask:
- What Is gamification in email marketing?
- Why should you gamify your next email marketing campaign? What metrics can be improved with gamification?
- What are the biggest email gamification rookie mistakes you’ve witnessed?
- What makes email games successful from a business perspective?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.