Great design is an integral part of email marketing. This week, we’re joined by experienced designer and fellow email geek Emily Ryan to talk about all things email design and best practices. In this episode, you’ll get the insider information behind making the most on-brand and high-converting email designs yet.
Stay tuned, and start creating your best emails today!
About today’s guest
Emily Ryan’s had many titles in her nearly ten years in the email marketing industry. From Mailchimp Pro Partner to CEO of Westfield Creative, to Mom of three beautiful kids, but today she’s earned a new one: Honorary Einstein!
Westfield Creative is a boutique email marketing agency focusing on helping clients use the power of email to grow their businesses. She’s a Mailchimp expert and has incredible insight on how businesses of any category can leverage the platform.
- The benefits of Mailchimp vs. Klaviyo
- Why your font size in your emails matters
- 6 Common and easily avoidable mistakes in your email designs
- How to start A/B testing to increase email opens
Some of the questions we ask:
- What are some of your best practices in terms of Email Design?
- Your take on Plain Text emails vs Image Based emails?
- What are the 5 Things to ask yourself before you begin Email Marketing?
- Sleepless in Seattle or You’ve Got Mail?
- What are some typical issues you see with new clients?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.