In this episode, our brilliant host Vira Sadlak sits down with Neil Patel, a globally renowned digital marketing expert and bestselling author.
Join us as Neil shares his favorite email marketing strategies, the surprising truths behind online shopping, and his insights into the evolving landscape of eCommerce trends.
Get ready to learn from the industry’s best!
About Today’s Guest
He is a New York Times bestselling author. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies.
This time, we’re joined by none other than Neil Patel, is a digital marketing legend, influencer, blogger, best-selling author, and co-founder of Hello Bar and Crazy Egg.
- HTML vs. text-based emails: Neil reveals his preference
- The surprising truth behind one-click purchases
- Neil’s favorite AI tools for email marketing
- The one thing to look out for when following trends
- Neil’s expert insights on personalization in email marketing
- Is personalization still a growing trend?
- Is AMP emails just a fleeting trend?
- How will email marketing look in the next few years?
- Are opt-in forms becoming outdated?
- Is personalization important for eCommerce giants?
- What eCommerce trends are you most excited about?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.