Explore how TalentPop turns live chats into revenue drivers, converts short-term wins into lasting customer bonds, and masters word-of-mouth marketing.
About today’s guest
Ashkan Taheri is the Co-Founder at TalentPop, a leading Customer Service Management Agency that works with over 500 fast-growing eCommerce brands to revolutionize their customer service and turn customer service into a revenue-generating channel.
- What TalentPop is and how they use live chats to turn customer service into a revenue-driving channel
- How to turn seemingly unsustainable wins into lasting customer relationships for long-term success
- How to leverage the power of word-of-mouth marketing and ensure it doesn’t work against your brand
- Dedicated vs. Shared Customer Service model, and which one you should choose for your business
Some of the questions we ask:
- What’s your personal most memorable experience with customer service?
- Who specifically benefits from your services, and at what stage of business development?
- What’s the best way to manage customer service – building an in-house team or outsourcing?
- How do you handle it when a third-party CX team is not familiar with your company’s culture and products?
- How do you train your CX team to master your specific tech stack?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.