In today’s episode, our host Vira chats with Ben Parr from Octane AI, a zero-party data marketing platform for Shopify stores. They chat about how AI quizzes and surveys are highly effective tools for scaling your eCommerce business.
Tune in to learn all about AI basics, why your business should be collecting zero-party data, and driving conversion rates with this awesome tool!
About today’s guest
Ben Parr is an award-winning entrepreneur, investor, advisor, journalist and author. He is President and Co-Founder of Octane AI, the quiz and AI platform for Shopify brands. He is the co-host of the Business Envy podcast with beloved actor Greg Grunberg. He is the author of the best-selling book “Captivology: The Science of Capturing People’s Attention”.
Previously, Ben was the Co-Editor and Editor-at-Large of Mashable, where he wrote more than 2,400 articles on technology, media, and startups. He sits on the board of directors at the Leila Janah Foundation. Ben is a member of Forbes 30 Under 30 and an alum of Northwestern University.
Some of the questions we ask:
- What is Octane AI?
- What is zero party data, and how can brands use it?
- What is rented relationship marketing and why it’s going away?
- What should brands do to adapt to data privacy changes?
- What Shopify brands do to gather zero-party data?
- At what point of a marketing funnel can interactive quizzes be used?
- How to approach Reducing Returns and Exchanges with quizzes?
- How can you quizzes it for increasing AOV?
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.