Delivering the right message, to the right person, at the right moment. That’s what we do here at Flowium. On this episode of Email Einstein, we literally get into how you can deliver the right message—SMS message, that is!
Generational shifts have brought widespread change to communication patterns and purchase preferences. With mobile commerce on the rise, businesses should leverage text messaging to better connect with their audiences.
In this episode, Vira will walk you through the three SMS messaging no-nos and how you can turn those big gaffes into opportunities for growth. Let’s get into it!
- The 3 common SMS mistakes many businesses make
- How to maximize your limited SMS characters
- How to create a 2-way channel for effective communication with your audience
- How you can improve customer retention rates using SMS
- How to ensure you have consent when sending SMS messages
- And lots more!
eCommerce SMS Marketing (Strategies + Ideas)
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your host
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.