iOS 15 is now out, and it has marketers and eCommerce business owners preoccupied.
Along with Redesigned notifications, Text recognition in images and ID cards in Wallet app, Apple introduced a new Mail Privacy, aka the death of the open rate.
In this episode, we’re discussing how this new development is going to affect marketers, business owners and consumers, and what you can do to continue sending the right messages to the right people on your list.
- The 3 major components of iOS 15 that will affect email marketing
- How these changes will work on the user’s end
- How iOS 15 changes will affect your Klaviyo account
- The 3 ways to respond to iOS 15 changes as a marketer or business owner
- New ways to measure the success of your email marketing success
Links mentioned in this episode
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at email@example.com, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.