A lot of your customers that came in during the holiday sales season are people who either never purchased from your store before, or who come back to your store only once per year – in search of a good deal.
Since returning customers spend on average three times more than one-off buyers, failing to turn those Black Friday Shoppers into your regulars is a lot of missed revenue!
How could you possibly convert these seasonal shoppers into repeat customers? Not without a little work, that’s for sure.
In this episode, our podcast hosts Alissa and Vira are talking about the ways to turn your first-time online buyers into repeat customers after the holiday season.
- how to set up a winning post-purchase flow
- one powerful segmentation trick to retarget your one-timers
- one highly effective but often overlooked strategy that makes your customers come back for more
- two useful eCommerce tools that will boost your customers’ loyalty to your brand
- why it’s important to provide value to your customer beyond the products you sell
Meet your hosts
Podcast host, marketer, traveller and a life lover from Vancouver, Canada
When she’s not at her computer, conquering the world of e-commerce email-marketing, you can find her climbing one of the Pacific Northwest Ranges.
Alternatively, try her email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll probably shoot you back a list of her favorite cat videos.
Alissa is an email marketer that is passionate about relevance!
Her main goal with all clients is to create a strategy and campaigns that are unique to the customer-base. Her favorite part of her role as an account manager with Flowium is to meet with her clients as she loves people. She lives with her husband and growing family in Boca Raton, FL.